During the Christmas season we love to remember and be remembered by family & friends.
(Thank you for all of your pictures and notes).
| Now that it is January, Kyralyn has used your pics to decorate her room - you are never far from our thoughts! |
Each year, as I consider the gifts I would like to give my family I have a strong desire to create something. What better gift than something made by hand & heart?
I used to make pajamas, sometimes blankets, occasionally ornaments and other fun crafts to give away.
But.............(you can fill in the blank)
This year my handmade-with-love-at-Christmas was Raspberry Jalepeno jam (made in September), tags for the Giving Tree & pretty bows on Toblerone bars for our Relief Society activity (thanks to the wonderful Relief Society ladies I get to work with for their help & tools), and this awesome picture book that I made for my parents (thanks Mom for taking the pictures since I forgot!)
| Making the deliveries of the Giving Tree gifts |
No comments:
Post a Comment