Sunday, April 22, 2012

Birthdays & Friends

Happy 6th Birthday
Kaleigh Corrine!

3/30/12  Kaleigh had a Wizarding 6th birthday party.  I offered to watch Channing but he was asleep so I offered to be the photographer instead.  It was fun to watch a birthday party from the sideline.  Great work Corrine!
Kyralyn didn't want to be the only kid there without wizard robes.  So I bumped aside a few things and went to work on a fun project.
Corrine gave me the old shirt idea, Kadee gave me the shirt, Hobby Lobby had the other pieces and I enjoyed doing something I hadn't done in a very long time!  We were both pretty happy with how it turned out.  Of course I had planned a whole matching outfit to be worn underneath it...but her style idea made the ensemble much more creative & eclectic!
Corrine made wizard wands for all of the junior wizards.  She made special ones with hearts, flowers & initials for Kaleigh, Kyralyn & Addie.
3/30/12
One tough pinata!
After all the wizards took several swings, Mom & Dad went after it.  Down it came in a shower of candy.
3/30/12
With Annabelle, Eli & Abbie
Laughing while Corrine displayed the silly relay, they loved it when she put the diaper on her head.

Playing Red Rover
With the birthday girl.  Love you, sis.
She's caught.  {See the pink in Kyralyn's hair?  It was a strand that the "hair-cutter lady" put in.  It made it about 6 weeks before it slid right out after a dip in the pool in St. George.}
3/30/12   Eli, a dear friend from school.

No comments: