Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Winter Welcome

Christmas Eve brought a snowy visitor, who stayed through most of the day.

Christmas morning dawned bright and white.  

Parker's Christmas prayer was answered.

Today, on this very special day-after-Christmas 2012, our snowy visitor has returned.  

This morning as I sat quietly on the couch, next to the Christmas tree all lit up, I heard Parker stirring upstairs.  Then I saw his room brighten as he opened his blinds to welcome the morning.  He was delighted as he saw more snow.  He knew he could make some money with his shovel and then he knew his cousin would want to go sledding.  He's there now.  Can't wait to hear about his adventures upon returning home this evening.  

Dallin used to be the first one outside on a snowy day, having to talk his brother into going with him.  Oh how times change.  Today he's keeping the Wii busy with a friend.  

Kyralyn has always loved to play in the snow.  Every now and then she can talk a friend into playing with her.

I love a snowy day.




Brother Felt - the neighborhood snow removal service


PS - Dallin parted with the Wii and went outside to play in the snow.  He & a friend went to the park with the sleds - there's a miniature hill there to slide down.  He came home just in time for basketball practice.

No comments: