Thursday, June 20, 2013

February 2013

 2/28/13 Parker's trial parkour class.
 2/7/13  Tate and Pooh Bear.  Simple pleasures.
 2/2/13 I love Instagram.  But iPhone motion pics are still blurry.  "Good, better, best.  Never let it rest.  Until your good is better and your better is best." - Tim Duncan
 2/3/13 Super Bowl XLVII; 49ers vs. Ravens.  The day the lights went out in New Orleans.
 2/28/13 "Coffee" the kids' favorite after school snack.  Parker named it after its smell.  Our rule (ok, MY rule) is that cereal can be a snack if it wasn't breakfast.  (Paul would prefer it not be eaten past breakfast at all - maybe that's because of all the cereal dinners we had when the kids were younger...he'd get home after a long day at work or on the court only to find that we'd had cereal for dinner.  He became very good at cooking for himself at 10:00 at night!)
 2/28/13 Parker is testing Dallin's knowledge of the "Dirt Road Anthem" lyrics...he nailed 'em.
2/2/13 Springville HS gym
2/13/13 Pirate-themed Cub Scout Blue & Gold banquet.  Parker loved that Paul was the Cub Master.  That was about the only thing he loved about Cub Scouts!  I got to be his Webelo leader for a few months...a pleasure for me to be involved with him.
2/14/13  Happy Valentine's Day.  The kids love special treats put on their beds...I thought I was doing good - until Daddy came home with DP and a stuffed animal!  The boys lost interest many years ago in the valentines-for-the-whole-class thing so this year they just did a treat for a few friends - and a special girl.
2/20/13 He wouldn't let me take his picture but MJ was seen at the wax museum.
 2/9/13
 2/2/13 Lehi Black vs. Springville
 2/3/13 a few fans ready to watch a super bowl!
2/12/13 Many thanks to our dear friend Joan for sharing her talents and supplies!  Kyralyn loved having special cards to give to special friends.
 2/22/13 Late night with the girls at Amber's house; with Kaleigh, Kiaya, and Addison.  So grateful for the friends she has that are just like sisters.
 2/23/13 Target's shoe isles...so many shoes, so little time.
2/24/13 Kyralyn's turn to set the table for Sunday dinner, complete with name cards & the Special plate.
 2/25/13 This icicle hung onto the trampoline for a very long time.  But the season is changing.
 2/25/13 I have walked down this street a couple times a week, almost every week, for going on 12 years.  Now I walk it alone with no stroller for pushing and no children riding their bikes alongside me.  Lehi looks a lot different than it did when we first came.  But reminders of the wide open country are still there if you know where to look.
 2/25/13 With our house up for sale I am feeling gratitude for many things around me that have become a part of my life.  Don't know if I'll ever walk this way again.  Wanted to remember.
2/25/13 Your favorite book (even now, 4 months later...you were just telling your new friend Lindsay tonight that she ought to read it because its so funny!)

No comments: