2011 Fredrickson Family Reunion,
Wallowa Lake State Park
Oregon, July 20 - 23.
Wallowa Lake State Park
Oregon, July 20 - 23.
Paul, Kyralyn & I left on Tuesday so that we could divide the trip into smaller pieces. We stayed in Caldwell, ID. On Wednesday we stopped in Enterprise to pick up a few groceries. Glancing down the isle I did a double take...I know them! Monica, Hannah & McKay were shopping for a few groceries. It was fun to catch up in the pickle isle! They took Kyralyn to play at the lake so that Paul & I could get camp set up but we decided instead to check out the lake too. Later, Robert & Paul set up our camp while I stayed at the lake with my sis & her kids!
By late afternoon all of us were at the campground (except Katie who couldn't get the time off from her new job) and the reunion, Fredrickson-style, had begun.
| Landon, 2 |
| Roasted marshmallows are one of Parker's favorites |
| Hannah, 9 |
| Nothing like a good roast to begin a camping activity |
| McKay, 7 & Ellianna, almost 5 |
![]() | ||
| We even had a special guest welcome us to the campground. |
For the next 2 days we camped, hiked, ate, played, biked, swam & got dirty. It was wonderful spending time together.

No comments:
Post a Comment