 |
| Hooray for Summer! 7/29/11 | |
Now that school is in full swing, our days are filled with getting up before the sun to shower, making lunch at the same time as breakfast, piano practicing, homework, initialing daily planners, an effort at more regular family dinners, watching the evening clock for bedtime & squeezing in some much needed play time with friends.
This being the case, now is a great time for a look back at summertime fun,
through the kids' faces.
 |
| Cutting an onion for Bobcat Casserole, 6/14/11 |
 |
| One day I walked into the Living Room to find this... |
 |
| I tickled. 7/30/11 Thanks for the great laugh today Parker! |
 |
| Water faces are our favorite around here! 6/21/11 |
 |
| Like I said, The Best! 6/21/11 |
 |
| 6/21/11 |
No comments:
Post a Comment