Kadee and I went to the new park in Saratoga Springs several Monday's ago.
We took our younger kids & lunch from Zuppas to celebrate her birthday.
Now tonight, as I'm postponing the ending of this day, I'm scanning the local news on ksl.com.
A picture at the bottom of the screen caught my eye.
It was the 30 foot pyramid at the park we'd visited.
I clicked on the photo gallery & scrolled through the pictures.
The very last one caught my eye:
there was Kadee, Maloree & my very own Kyralyn!
As a side note: in this picture Kyralyn (in the blue skirt) had just come down from reaching the top & was trying to coax her friend into climbing to the top together.
![]() |
| this picture is from ksl.com, taken by Scott Winterton, Deseret News |

1 comment:
That is so cool!
Post a Comment