Tuesday, May 22, 2012

spring break trip: the ending

Sunday morning dawned bright and beautiful.
We enjoyed breakfast, another late checkout and more time in the pool.

Afterward we went for a walk around the St. George temple grounds & through the visitor center (where we learned the cannon they used to level the ground when it was built in the 1870s is not on display).

We piled back in the car and headed up the road.

The remainder of the snow storm the previous night that closed the interstate for 4 hours made for a beautiful springtime drive out of the red desert.

On our way home, we stopped in Cedar City to visit Kylene at SUU.
 
4/15/12







Kyralyn enjoyed watching the LDS commercials on tv
Andrew taught Kyralyn "The Tebow"



the view from I-15 headed North
4/15/12   we love our cousin Kylene!  And living on our own at college will be SO cool!
The drive home was peaceful as we all soaked in the memories we made.

Oh yeah, maybe I was the only one doing that.

The kids were nice & quiet playing on their machines before our game of I Spy.

I'm just sure they felt the joy & togetherness of a family vacation!

No comments: