Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More 2011 Fun in Cell

Parker & I went on a date to Lincoln Academy's production of "The King and I".  It was a fun night.  "Etc...Etc...Etc..."
Welcome to the Children's Discovery Museum
We are here with our special friends!
Dallin & Eric
Making a delivery from the farm
Taking a ride with a BFF
Racing down the hill...
A steep hill!  (Jim Craig?)
Wow, all this water & just for us to play with!
I'm on dinner tonight, Mom!
Working as a clerk was one of Kyralyn's favorite places to play.
Our own hideout.
Emergency!  We're on our way!
What an awesome brother, to save the damsels in distress!  Of course, the promise of ice cream will make a person do many things!  (Paid up too - Corrine bought him a large scoop of lemon ice cream at Thanksgiving Point on our way home).
Look how high the balls fly when I take the hose off!
I drove the boys, Corrine drove the girls.  We stopped at Subway for lunch on the way up, and at Thanksgiving Point for ice cream on the way home.  The girls all had blue bubble gum ice cream, the rest of us had either cookies & cream or lemon.  Parker & Colby made sure our stop at Subway was safe by diving out of the windows & onto the grass while we were in the drive-through.  Then put on their spy moves to secure the vehicle & its surroundings.  Thanks everyone, it was a blast to be with you!

No comments: