![]() |
| One of Kyralyn's favorite things to do. She took off without the training wheels a couple of months before her 4th birthday. And has been speeding along since! |
![]() |
| Parker loves to keep Tate happy when he is here. |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Dallin's team finished their season in first place. Way to go boys! |
![]() |
| I took Parker & Kyralyn to the animal shelter. Parker really wanted a dog but I wasn't sure that I was ready for this big step. I'm still not sure, but these beautiful & loving eyes almost had me. |
![]() |
| We decided to start with a fish & a frog, Rocky & Rosie. Parker reminds me that it's just not the same. Whoop-dee-doo he says. They are fun to watch, but we miss out on the touch. |
![]() |
| Kyralyn on a preschool field trip to the Bean Museum at BYU. |
![]() |
| Feeding the ducks |
![]() |
![]() |











No comments:
Post a Comment