| 10/31/11 |
I headed over to the school to watch the kids parade through in their costumes. It sure is fun to see what people come up with.
Here is a clip of each of the kids as they walked by me. Watch Parker's eyes closely as he passes. (ok, I guess ya can't see it very well...he does a slow eye roll as he turns his head away). What I didn't catch was him pulling his shirt up over his head as I yelled "go Spencer" to him further down the line. Thanks to the neighboring parent who pointed out that he clearly didn't want his mom there! Dallin & Kyralyn don't seem to mind though!
(Parker comes in at about 25 seconds if you are seeing the 37 second version)
(Dallin is there for about the first 40 seconds)
(Kyralyn comes in at about 16 seconds)
No comments:
Post a Comment