Wednesday, February 1, 2012

that's a wrap

And these finish our 2011 chapter:

Bridal Veil Falls, 7/11/11


A bit cold for the middle of July


The cold didn't stop them!




7/11/11
This is one of Parker's favorite places to be.  4/16/11
4/23/11
This is another.  4/23/11
Easter Egg Hunt at Aunt Rachel's, 4/23/11
Ellie found one!
A few of the big kids helped the little ones
Then got a hunt of their own, scavenger style.

He's got the goods!
Happy Easter
Always one to make us smile! 4/23/11
This is one of my favorites because it brings to mind my little two year old blonde bomber so excitedly running through the gutter rivers during & after a rain storm.  I can still see the delight on his face & in his eyes.  5/18/11
I haven't attempted Easter outfits for several years.  This year I deliberately made sure the kids all had new spring outfits to wear on Easter Sunday.  Why?  Because I love spring and I love what Easter represents.  Well, as you can tell, it didn't go over so well.  Parker & Kyralyn found some treats before church - right as we were walking out the door.  I didn't even notice Kyralyn had dribbled until after sacrament meeting began.  Parker had a few chocolate specks on the sides of his sleeve and Dallin ended up with something that got on his pocket too.  Oh well.  They were all put together for a few minutes!  The dribbles are what makes life real.  4/24/11
Spring is my favorite time of year.  Welcome.  4/23/11

No comments: