Wow. Comments already! Thanks for them. This is a bit scary & intimidating, but as time passes I will get into a rhythm and not feel so overwhelmed by such silly things as which color to use or how to position the pics. By the way...I will explain the title, but it will need to be when I can concentrate...the thumping, pounding & honking from the surround-sound speaker above me is making that a bit difficult at the moment.
I was working on the
computer earlier, trying to avoid the laundry pile a few feet away, when I realized that all was quiet on this here homefront. As a matter of fact, it had been quiet for some time! Hmmm...quick recap, where are each of the children? I took the stairs by the double, prepared to run outside. I came around the corner, and stopped. The kids were exactly where I love for them to be.
Home.
Together.
Then I thought...blog...take a picture!
| With friends, ready to play a new game. 6/9/11 |
2 comments:
Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging! Love your posts!!!
So glad u have a blog now!!! Yeah:)Great pics.
Post a Comment