This afternoon included a quick run to the library to pick up a book I'd placed on hold several weeks ago. I'd heard of "Atlas Shrugged" the movie, never knowing it was a book until our local radio talk show host was talking about it & also mentioned it's probably a top 10 book on everyone's shelves. My interest was piqued. (I really don't know what I'm getting into with this novel...whether I finish it or not? Maybe I should check with my dad first, if it's worth it, he's read it). Once Parker got dinner in the oven & ran out to play I thought I'd sit down with it for a few minutes. A little bit later, in comes Parker, up in arms and set to inform me of one of his brother's transgressions. He stopped mid-sentence when he saw the cover of my new read.
"Really, Mom? Naked dude?"

1 comment:
I found it interesting, and an interesting commentary on the political state of the time. Probably more applicable now!
Post a Comment